Your Memories Are Worth Preserving
Do you remember your grandparents and the times you spent with them? Do you recall what they taught you, the example they set for you, their stories of the old days, and how hard they worked? Do you ever reminisce about them? The Heritage Center offers you the opportunity to pay tribute to your grandparents and ancestors.
Through the generous support of individuals like you, the Polish Heritage Center at Panna Maria has raised over $7 million towards our $14 million capital campaign goal. With these donations the shell of the 16,500 sf building is complete. Your financial gift will enable the Polish Heritage Center to finalize the interior construction, the fabrication, and installation of all the exhibits, programming, and beautification of the exterior grounds.
How You Can Help -Ways to Give
Please help make the Polish Heritage Center at Panna Maria a reality by making a contribution or pledge today. Checks and all forms of payment are acceptable.
• One-time or recurring payment online by credit card or bank check.
• One-time or recurring payment by cash or check – (printable donation form button link or online form with check box for check or cash vs. credit card options with contact & tax id information below added to form so displayed when they print as a reminder where to send check, etc)
• Pledge: Contributions of $1,000 or more over a monthly or three-year period. Please complete the pledge “Letter of Intent”
• Planned Gift: Our Lady of Częstochowa Guild has been established to recognize those donors who have included the Polish Heritage Center in their estate planning through a will, estate plan, life insurance policy, IRA or retirement fund, or charitable trust. Planned gifts are a meaningful way to ensure that the needs of the Polish Heritage Center are met well into the future. Donors are encouraged to consult with their financial advisor or attorney about structuring their charitable giving in a way that best meets their philanthropic and financial goals. Please view the Statement of Donor Intent form.
Levels of Giving
The following Societies have been established to gratefully acknowledge the contributions of individuals, families, foundations, corporations, and organizations.
• Saint John Paul II Society: $1,000,000 and above
• Father Leopold Moczygemba Society: $750,000 to $999,999
• Families of Original Settlers Society: $500,000 to $749,999
• Saint Faustina Kowalska Society: $250,000 to $499,999
• King Jan III Sobieski Society: $100,000 to $249,999
• Saint Hedwig Society: $75,000 to $99,999
• Marie Sklodowska Curie Society: $50,000 to $74,999
• Nicolaus Copernicus Society: $25,000 to $49,999
• Tadeusz Kosciuszko Society: $10,000 to $24,999
• Frederic Chopin Society: $5,000 to $9,999
• Peter Kiolbassa Society: $1,000 to $4,999
• American Polonia Donor Book Listing: Up to $999
Gifts of $100,000 or more are entitled to Heritage Circle membership and will be prominently recognized in the lobby of the Heritage Center and have the opportunity to recognize loved ones.
All gifts and pledges of $1,000 or more will also have the opportunity to recognize a loved one in a manner similar to the sample, below.
In Memory of Antoni & Jozefa Krol
Tony & Cyndi Krol and children
Gifts up to $999 will be listed in our beautiful American Polonia Donor Book.
ALL gifts will be recognized in our Annual Giving Report.
Major supporters of the Polish Heritage Center will have the opportunity to dedicate their gifts to an element of the Heritage Center or to one of the exhibits to permanently honor the memory of an ancestor.
Gifts of $25,000 or more will be able to recognize an ancestor or loved one in a manner similar to the sample, below.
Sam and Susie Kotara and Mary Ann Kotara Schirmer
In Loving Memory of Sam Sr. and Faustina Woytasczyk Kotara
Farming, Ranching, Expansion in Texas,
Family Cattle Brands
Please contact John Cebrowski, Director of Development, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about giving opportunities.